Do you wear all the hats in your business?
If you are wearing more than one hat in your business then you are wearing too many.
Stop working like a slave and start thinking like a boss.
What's the one thing your old boss in the corner office was good at? Delegating. He might have been happy to take credit but you knew that the hard work was done by the team. Are you ready to sit back and enjoy the view? Meet your virtual team: Full Circle Consulting.
Partnering with Full Circle couldn't be easier. Simply choose a monthly package and breathe a sigh of relief.
General Business Support
Packages: 5 hours / 10 hours per month.
- editorial calendar for blog posts
- set-up newsletter templates
- automating newsletter ( Mailchimp, Madmimi etc)
- scheduling, emailing FAQs to new clients
- customer help desk, dealing with complaints, refunds
- editing copy, proofreading, transcribing
- monitoring forums or Facebook groups
- formatting course materials
Please note that 8% tax is added to all work done for those based in Japan. Prices will change from October 1st 2017 for all new clients, and from January 1st, 2018 for all existing clients.
- How does your social media profile look?
- Are you presenting a consistent image and message across all the platforms?
- If I Google your name what will I uncover?
- Is it easy for your potential customers to understand exactly who you are and what you can do for them?
- Are you using social media in the best way possible?
- Do you know which social media is best for your type of business?
What does working with an Administrative Consultant look like for your business?
Do what you love and do best - focus on the activities that make you money. Having personal administrative support gives you the time and mental clarity to do your true work. Nothing slips through the cracks - the things you don't like doing or don't know how to do - you leave those to me.
You don't hire a VA (or administration consultant) you work with me to make things happen.
You cannot comprehend the power that comes from having someone on your team, believing in what you do, until you experience it. You deserve to get to the next level in your business and this is that crucial next step.
If you've never worked with someone outside of your business before it can feel scary and strange to hand over the reins. And you might not even know where to begin, you just know that you're tired of feeling overwhelmed and over-worked, stuck on the hamster wheel and not having the results to show for it. I think a little chat with me would appease your concerns and give you an idea of what I can help with. Click here to set up a time.